Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Card!


Well here it is - my First Card posted - and look how it matches the colours I've chosen for my blog - must be "me" colors!!!! I used an idea for this card from a similar one designed by Stephanie Pike - hers was gorgeous in gray, red and black. The leaves are coloured in using a blender pen and inks, and the Not Quite Navy circle is set on Dimesionals to "give it a lift". I also textured the edges of my rectangular pieces by roughing them up with my thumbnail - a very hand tool, and cheap - lol!!!

Stamps - Artfully Asian, Think Happy Thought, Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel, Always (small flower)
Cardstock - Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Sky Blue, Whisper White and, by mistake!, the 3/4" circle was cut from Not Quite Navy instead of Blue Bayou - but I like the look!
Ink - Blue Bayou
Punches - Scallop, 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories - SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals, Blender Pen

1 comment:

yvonne said...

well done Deb on getting a blog, LOVE your card, can't wait to see what you pop on here, Yvonne xx