Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Keesh's Inspiration Challenge #5


I don't know what was wrong with me today!!! I had promised myself if I got some housework done I would spend some time stamping. Nothing seemed to go right for me!! I just couldn't get anything to work!!! Ah well - it was one of THOSE days I suppose!!

After several failed attempts at Keesh's challenge I finally got it to work OK. I've used the So Swirly Wheel and the Priceless stamp set. There's a bit of white embossing too. My colours are Night of Navy, Whisper White and Sahara Sand.



Also please don't forget to check out the SCS Bushfire Fundraiser - click on the logo on top of my sidebar to head over there. We have several pages of prizes to look at - it's well worth entering AND it's for a great cause!! It's closing on March 25th!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card Debbie! I love the way the 'so swirly' wheel is so clear! (mine never looks like that when I use white! LOL!) Ange :)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,you really did get inspiration from that photo!!! I love it!!

Liam said...

So simple but I love it. I have to say I love the so swirly wheel.
gorgeous as always.

Liam

Anonymous said...

This is just lovely Debbie! That so swirly wheel looks amazing in white on the dark background! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing! Love keesh x

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh... your card is ever SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT... :) I'm a big sucker for this stamp set and I'm always looking for creative ideas and you sure hit the "Jack-Pot"!! The white embossing on the Night of Navy is very elegant and the colors work very well together!!

I think it's Friday where you are at, so have a super start to your weekend Debbie! I'm off work on my Friday and have it planned to get into my stamping room after a few morning cores!! Smiles... :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That white embossing is just STUNNING! I hardly ever use my wheels anymore, much less emboss. You have inspired me!

Lots of love,
Lisa

Christy said...

That is totally awesome!!!

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Debbie.