Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Club Anya's I Wanna Be Just Like... Challenge

My lovely friend Lisa from The Craft's Meow had the honour of being selected by Club Anya to be CASE'd for their I Wanna Be Just Like... Challenge this weekend. Of course I HAD to give it a go - especially as Lisa sent me both the Miss Anya stamp and the Greeting Farm DP used here - and only a little because she emailed me and told me I HAD to play - LOL. Here in Australia The Greeting Farm stamps are available over at The Stamp Spot Online Store.

Lisa was responsible for getting me into these gorgeous stamps - so it has been an absolute pleasure to have fun this weekend putting this card together. I've stuck fairly closely to the layout Lisa used - but I just couldn't help myself - I had to add a flower - they ARE my weakness lately!

The rules for the challenge, and Lisa'a card to CASE, are here. It closes on Sunday evening at 7:00p.m. CST - so you don't have long!

xXx

15 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

DEBBIELICOUS lol your card is fabulous! Great to catch up today! xo
P.s Please come to regionals :)

Sue said...

Debbie, this card is adorable. She is colored to beautifully and love the background papers too. Love the eyes especially.

sandra said...

Lucky you!This stamp is so cute!
I love how you colored her and background is fantastic!
Love your happy colors!
Hugs!
Sandra!

dolcreations said...

Debbie this card is so cute. I love the fall like colours you used, and that image is adorable!
Christine

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you colored her, especially her hair.

Merry said...

What a beautiful card...wonderful colouring.

Lynda said...

U've done it again Debbie. She is adorable. I think next time I pop intot he Stamp Spot, I'm gunna have to fold and get me some Anya's. I had them on the wish list, but fiscal responsibility stopped me fm getting them!!. I am in love with the way u have coloured her hair. It's beautiful. Did u use Copics???

Kerttu said...

Beautiful card. Nice colors. Loving the flower with little bling;)

Debbie M said...

Hi Deb

I am continually amazed with your beautiful cards and also how many you make!!! You have been soooo busy and they are all so bautiful!!! Your colouring is so amazing!!

Debbie M

Cheryl said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Anya is coloured to perfection especially her hair and love the border!!
xx

Anne said...

Beautiful! Your colouring are great! Love the border of the punch.

Greetings from Norway!
-Anne-

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Okay, when I "made" you play, I told you that you couldn't show me up!!! (LOL!) What a great card, Debbie! You do such a great job with the coloring... I'm always in awe. I love the flower touches, and that beautiful border punch. Yummy!!!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I love these stamps and the paper is just gorgeous too. Wonderful job with the challenge
mwah
Trace

Sammi said...

Gorgeous! xxx

Byl Family... said...

WOW Debbie this is just adorable. Your colouring is AMAZING! Love Keesh x