Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simply Betty Stamps Goes Digital - Day One Preview

Wooohooo - today is Day One of previews for Simply Betty Stamps and the new line of digital images - the Design Team Divas! This range will be up for sale from June 15th - but in the meantime you get to be inspired by the SBS DT themselves - check out all of today's preview cards at the Simply Betty Stamps Blog HERE.

Needless to say Betty's DT were over the moon when she presented each of us with out own digi Diva - this one is DT Diva Debbie - yay - my 5 seconds of fame - LOL! Betty obviously has never met me IRL - I certainly have never had a figure like this gal - though I do in my dreams ; ) I told Betty I should print her out life size and take HER clothes shopping - it would be soooo much easier that fitting my rounded shape with it's short legs - LOL. I was deeply touched to have my own Diva image though - and have tried to put some of MY style into my card. My favourite colour - green. I also love natural colours and this Basic Grey DP is soooo me! And I love my flowers - with a touch of bling to keep me young. And look - I have Copics clutched ready to go in my hand - LOL.

I'll be back tomorrow with my interpretation of another one of the Divas - and don't forget to check out what the other Divas have done with THEIR digis!

xXx

20 comments:

Renkata said...

Very gorgeous card. Great design in green.

Judi said...

This is FANTASTIC Debbie, love the layout, and the colours you've used. Can't wait for these images to be released.

Hugs

Judi xxx

Andrea C said...

wow this is great x

Cheryl said...

WOW love this,fab colours and details......looking pretty gorgeous there Debbie!!! So glad they are doing digis now,was a little diappointed there was only rubber stamps when they first started.....WOOHOO....!!
xx

Alison said...

Love it - and it looks just like you (lol)! Love the fact that she has copics in her hand - so Debbie, he he he. I love the background with the paper squares.
PS Thanks for the choccies and the coffee.
xox

Kylie said...

Oh it so does look like you! The you YOU want to be. heehee. I think this is fantastic Deb and how wonderful to have your very own Diva Debbie stamp. You've coloured up in true Debbie style with some yummy greens! Great layout and fab card. Love it.

Kylie ox

Alicia Garcia said...

Your card absolutely rocks and Digi Debbie has been quite popular amoungst the SBS DT! :)

I have to tell you that I am such a linear persona nd your diagonal angels are challenging me to mix it up a bit...dare I? LOL

If my main image is slanted or tipped one way or teh other tomorrow, you'll know why! <3

Jen Shults said...

Oh I love this! that background is awesome (I'm soooo stealing that) and I love how you added the flower cluster... amazing card Debbie!!

Amy said...

Your li'l diva looks so chic and stylish and I love your card design! Fabulous!

Marlene said...

I love this!!! You sure do know how to rock the GREEN, too, don't ya?!

Leonie said...

FABulous! Love that cluster of flowers, so very pretty!

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi Debs,

I didn't knoe green was your favourite colour...I guess you learn something new everyday :D
Great card
Hugs

stephanne said...

Awwww, it's Digi-Debbie, love the earthy tones and your accesorizing!!!

Melodie said...

Wow, really fantastic.
Hugs
Melodie

Jodie from Oz said...

Diva Debbie, I love your new digi stamp, your card is beautiful, the colours, flowers & touch of bling are perfect. She is almost as gorgeous as the real life Debbie. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely ring to it DT Diva Debbie lol! Love your new digi image, gorgeous layout, take careX:)

Sue said...

Betty has captured you perfectly. And with Copics in hand no less!! How fun.......glad I got in on your 15 minutes.....love her.

Hugs
sue

Catherine said...

O-M-GOSH, Debbie!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love the colors and layout! And both digi-Debbie and IRL-Debbie are beauties in my book (although I'm with ya on the life-size cut! ROFL!). Digi-Debbie is colored beautifully and that flower cluster is TDF!
Totally fabulous card!
Hugs,
Catherine

Bec said...

loooooove this card Debbie. love the layout and your flower arrangement.. bec xx

Kellie said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Debbie, as always the colours are amazing! And colouring is fabulous!
Hugs Kel x