Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Bit Of Exciting News!

Check out this new badge I have - woohooo - I'm sooo excited! Earlier this week I got an email from Irina Blount (LLLC Owner) asking if I would be interested in a Guest DT spot with La-La Land Crafts - how could I refuse!!! I LOVE these new images Irina is producing - in fact I was super excited to get some of my very own stamps last week from Australia's first retail outlet stocking La-La's - my favourite Aussie store Tickled Pink Stamps! It's GREAT to have these cuties in our neighbourhood AND now to be invited onto the LLLC DT - wow - it's like it's meant to be! Of course for those non-Aussies these cuties are available from the La-La Land Store HERE.

This is my very first card for LLLC - and I have to thank my gorgeous friend Lisa for letting me stamp Birthday Marci off and colour her in while I was visiting her in Los Angeles - it was sooo much fun crafting with my good blog buddy after all this time just chatting via cyberspace!!! It's GREAT to finally put Marci on a card! Look at that sweeeeeet face! And these cuties are an absolute DREAM to colour too.

My DPs are by Pink Paislee and my nesties were well loved too - LOL. The little tassle is from Cristina Re and the border punch is from Martha Stewart! When I see the products I've used it makes me soo thankful for my ever supportive hubby who suffers my shopping addiction with a stoic sense of humour - LOL.

If I haven't convinced you yet how adorable these guys are you should check out some of the LLLC DTs work on our blog HERE. They are fabulously talented and I'm glad to be working with them for the next few months!

xXx

11 comments:

nessy said...

firstly very big congrats on your GDT, debbie!!.. and what a stunning card to hit them with ~ beautifully made and you are right,an amazing image ~so very pretty!!
vanessa xx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Debbie! Congratulations! What fantastic news. Your Marci card is so adorable too. Can't wait to see what you come up with on your new DT.
Hugs
Kylie

Kylie said...

Huge Congrats to you Deb. WEll deserved recognition as well. Gorgeous card and these images are sooo cute. I too got one from TPS last week! How could I resist?

Hugs, Kylie ox

Louise said...

Wow! Big congrats!
Can´t wait to see what you create for LLLC. :)
Hugs!

Emma and Susan said...

WOWWWWWW.......Congrats sweetie, your work is always so gorgeous you deserve it!!!
These images are so adorable....I must treat myself!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Congrats again Debbielicious! Im so excited for you and cant wait to see all your work with these cuties!
Kristy xo

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats Deb ... what a cutie!

Debra James said...

Wooo hoo a BIG congrats on your new DT position , you will do some amazing creations with these images, looking forward to seeing them. This little gal is soooo cute and you have made her look even more adorable, fab card Debbie, xxx

Sharon said...

Congratulations Debbie! I'm hooked on these gorgeous girls too! So much so that I've just ordered a couple more :)

Sharon x

Norma said...

Debbie, big congrats! You will be a great asset to Irina's team. You are simply AMAZING!!!

Hugs.
Norma

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hello Debbie! My ... aren't you one popular little bunny! Congrats ... and well deserved! Your cards are so gorgeous ... I can soooo understand why everyone is eager to get their hands on you! Hugs xxaxx