Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

You're a Star

Each year my daughter gives her figure skating coach a gift at Christmas time - usually a box of chocolates. This year she'll be getting some home baked goodies in this gift box I made using one of Lauren Meader's My Time Made Easy Template's. This one is called Star of the Show. These are sooo easy to put together and with Lauren providing the templates in a variety of cut files they are super easy too. I used my Craft Robo to cut out the pieces with more precision and less time than if I had hand cut them! The box is 2" deep so there's plenty of room for some goodies.

As soon as I saw Skater Marci from La-La Land Crafts I knew I would HAVE to have her. With a daughter who figure skates this cutie will be getting a work out I'm sure. Here I've popped her onto the box tag which was cut using my new PTI dies and sentiment stamps. And there's plenty of room on the back for a personal message!

I am sooo loving working with these adorable images - they are sooo easy to colour and soo versatile too!

xXx

15 comments:

Tracy said...

This is adorable. I am sure her coach will love it.

Kristine said...

*Gasp* OH WOW Debbie... this is GORGEOUS and it's so perfect for your daughter's coach! It's like this stamp was made for you =D Or shall I say your DD! Love this star box too. Lauren certainly has some awesome templates. I bought a teapot template from her. Fun fun. Gorgeous job coloring up Marci too! I KNEW you'd do wonders with these cute LaLa stamps! Have a great weekend!!

Melodie said...

The box has become very nice, I admire yours coloration.
Hugs
Melodie

Leonie said...

ohhh, this is an amazing little project, love it!

Christina said...

Woww Debbie this is really stunning!! Love the colourcombo's!!
Hugs Kristel

Jana Weaver said...

So beautiful Debbie!! Love the whole thing!!

Emily said...

Awesome Debbie!!!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Debbie. This is just stunning. I love these colours together. Everything about this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Adorable, love the bow ribbon. Your daughter is going to be the teacher's pet, especially when this beautiful gift box is filled with goodies!!

Hugs
Sue

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Gosh Debbie,
That is soooo cute...her coach will just love it (and the goodied too)

Luvya

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning star gift box, gorgeous sparkly ribbon bow, this cute image is just perfect! Take CareX:)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That is awesome ... love the colours.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! what a great idea. tfsxx

Christine Henderson said...

Brilliant and stunning Debbie...as always! Love everything about it. I'm sure if I created something so beautiful I'd find it hard to give away!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You are inspiring me with all your craft robo cutting!!! This couldn't be more adorable! Sarah's coach with love it!