Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Good News!


I just have a bit of good news to share. As you may know I've had the honour of being a GDT member over at Make it Colourful this month - well the good news is I've been asked to stay on!!! When Zoe emailed me I thought about it seriously as I do have a few commitments at the moment. But the DT gals over there are gorgeous people and amazing crafters, I LOVE the fun images and embellishments from Zoe's store Make it Crafty and the challenges are often just that - challenging - and I do love a challenge. So once I popped all these things on the mental plus side of my list how could I refuse!!!! And then I realised I was now on FOUR Australian based DTs - woohoooo - Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - LOL. But it just goes to show what a global community cardmaking is with gals from all over the world sharing fun and inspirational times on these DTs with me! So watch out for some more fun from me at Make it Colourful!

xXx

6 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Congrats!!!! You are a perfect fit!

Zoe said...

Yay!!!!! So excited to have you with us sweetie! Will be lots of fun!!! xxoo

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Way to go Debbie! Congratulations!!

Debra James said...

wooo hooooo, tooot tooot,A big Congrats Debbie, looking forward to seeing your amazing creations,xxxx

Jeni said...

Congratulations Debbie!!! YOU ROCK!! ~jeni :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

LOL - these are both a crack up!! I could tell you have "love" on your mind. ;D Both of them have great layouts and I love the embellishments. The combination of images look great together - and as long as I think of the second card as a biker dude and his wife then it's perfect!! LOL *Hugs