Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Make It Colourful - Orange and Black


Are you ready for some Spooky fun from Make It Colourful?? This week we are asking you to use Orange and Black. This colour combo just screams Halloween and with the fabulous new images from Make It Crafty  it should be easy to come up with something fun to join in.

I've used Witchy Wanda for my card and created a fun shaped card using my craft robo. I've been trying to learn more about how to use it and found some fabulous online tutorials HERE - I've never learnt how to meld letters and create a matt before this!

Don't forget Make It Colourful now have a FABULOUS new gallery for you to enter our challenges on - check it out HERE. You'll find all the fabulous DT inspiration there too. 

Copics used - E37, E35, E33, E11, E00, E000, YR23, YR07, YR04, YR00, YR000, B21, Y28, Y21, Y19, 100, C7, C6, C5, C4, C3, C2, C0

xXx

15 comments:

Delphine said...

I so love your project, Debbie! Totally brilliant design and gorgeous details! Hugs Delphine xx

Kylie said...

This is awesome Deb, well until I seen those spiders! EEEiiiiikkkk! I'm outa here.....

But not before i give you a hug!

Hugs, xoxo

Jane said...

Cleverness in abundance!!! This is brilliant Debbie, wish I had a Robo. Great, original idea xx

Gea said...

That looks smashing!
Great inspiration.
Hugs gea

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Debbie


Wat een leuke Creatie.
Echt schitterend.
Verder een fijn weekend.


Gr Leny Hempen

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, love it. Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOhhh Debbie! Look at you go with your craft robo! How fun is this? Love that sweet witch and the fab texture and embellies. Love it! xxD

downrightcrafty said...

Stunning Debbie, the shaping, the colour contrast and of course the image, beautifully coloured
Hugs Kate xx

Eulanda said...

Now THIS is inspirational!!! I wish I could do that with my Silhouette but I'm not that crafty with it yet. GREAT job and luvin the image!! Hugs!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Too cute and very cool with the whole shaped card!!!

Isa said...

It´s a very very original and beautiful card !!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous creation Debbie!
Hugs Kristel

Jane said...

Creative, zingy, fun! Love those little spiders and Wanda is just perfect!
Hugs
Jane

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This creation is perfection! What a great project - I love it!

Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Helga said...

A gorgeous idea and perfect made !!
Greetings from Austria
Helga