Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Red, White and Blue in La La Land


This week at La La Land Crafts we are going red, white and blue - or our own nations colours. Since the Australian flag is red, white and blue too I thought I'd stick with that - LOL. The only other option were our sporting colours - green and gold - but I don't think it's as nice a colour combo though!

I used the adorable Tricycle Marci  - off for a ride with her trusty friend in the basket. I mixed some different DPs together with some lace, dry embossing and of course flowers - my favourite embellishment. Don't forget to check out the rest of the fabulous DT inspiration on our BLOG.

Copics used -
Skin - R20, R11, E11, E00, E000 and R25 (lips)
Hair - E35, E33, E31, E08
Clothes - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, C2, C0, C00
Bike - R39, R25, C8, C6, C5, C4, C2, red and silver spica
Basket - E35, E30
Panda - C8, C6, C2, C0, C00, R000

5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the brickwork on the white! Another of your usual little details that make your cards so special! Thanks for your email ... O posted it as a comment on my blog! Hugs xxx

Teresa said...

What a stunning card xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww she is so sweet Debbie! I love the colours tht you used and the layout is so sweet :)

Lynda said...

TH Brickwork strikes again!!! Love this card Debbie...V V cute, . Miss Marci's panda is adorable. ooxx