Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #167



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we are asking you to use 3 or 4 of your favourite colours. When I saw the challenge I thought EASY PEASY - but it really wasn't! I have several colour combos I would classify as my faves but most of them are only TWO colours - adding in a third added a bit of a challenge for me. How did I solve it?? I hit my boxes of designer paper pads and flipped through them until one stood out. Green has long been a favourite colour of mine and I when I saw the Bo Bunny Welcome Home pad in my collection I knew I was on a winner - the green, blue and brown are gorgeous together aren't they.

Pop along and check out the rest of the amazing inspiration from the fabulous MDUC DT on our BLOG - maybe you'll find your new favourite colour combo there!

Copics used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, BG75, BG72, BG70, BG0000, B12, G43, G40, R01

11 comments:

Julie said...

So beautiful Debbie! I love those soothing colors?

Hugs,
Julie

Unknown said...

This card and the colour combo are stunning. Thank you for providing the Copic colours you used this is a great help to people like me starting out and it gives me an idea of what colours to buy.

Leigh said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the colours and they go together so well. Cute Kookaburra.

Unknown said...

So beautiful, your coloring is gorgeous, and I love the blues and greens!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Beautiful ... Just beautiful! Love the lace & the sweet butterfly? Hugs xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

Your green, blue and brown certainly are gorgeous together sweetie and perfect colours for this Tilda!! Stunning colouring and details - I love it! hugs, Jane xxx

Louise said...

Hiya Debbie!
It truly is some very stunning colors togheter and the challenge is awesome inspiration :) I would never have thought of putting these three colors togheter but man its lush!
So is the cutie patootie Tilda and your coloring is beyond beautiful as well :)

Biggest of hugs

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww debs this is so adorable! I love the blues and greens....stunning colouring and that butterfly is so pretty too :)

Lynda said...

So cool calm and tranquil Debbie. Lurve the wee kookaburra too...so v v sweet. Gorjus attenton to all details. Love it. ooxx

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO DEBBIE MOLTO BELLA LA TUA CARD, CARINISSIMO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI SCELTO.. MI PIACE MOLTO COME COLORATO

CIAO DA ALE