Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #169



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges it's Fa La La La time - in other words we want you to create something inspired by a song. Now most of my teamies have chosen Christmas carols but I've gone for something a little more contempory with Pink's fabulous song "Raise Your Glass". After colouring up my Tilda I asked my son to pick the song I had chosen - I was rapt when he got it right the very first go!

I decided to add some black elements to make the card a bit edgier - more PINK the artist than Pink the colour - LOL

And in case you don't know the song here's the video - I LOVE Pink so I will be cranking up the speakers and singing away - sorry if anyone can hear me ;)


Don't forget to pop on over to our BLOG and see what the rest of the amazing MDUC DT has come up with for your singing and crafting pleasure - I dare you to try not humming along to at least ONE of the songs depicted - LOL.

Copics Used - Skin (E21, E11, E000, R20, R11) plus E18, E17, E15, E13, RV66, RV63, RV10, RV000, Y02, Y00, YG67, YG17, 100, T8, T6, T2, T0

10 comments:

Unknown said...

goregeous card debbie love that wonderful image she is so cute hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

Louise said...

Hiya Debbie!
Wow, now that is a cool song that you have chosen for this theme! And Tilda does look a little edgier with those black details added - I imagine its leather pants ;) lol! Stunningly inked - as always!

Biggest of hugs

MagsB said...

Just so gorgeous! The black bow is stunning! (I've never heard Pink, I'm off to Youtube them now!)

love Mags B x

Bron said...

Yep can hear it drifting up the hill, lol! I LOvE Pink too she is just ace. I went to her last concert and it was truly fab. I missed tickets this time, was going to take Lizzie as was working both days the tickets went on sale and they sold too darn quick!
Your card is truly fab and good boy Toby for picking it first go.
Big hugs xxoo

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Debbie.. this is cute cute cute!!! And in my favorite colors too!!!!! LOVE IT dear!!
hugs.....

caroline said...

wow Debbie fabulous card, tilda looks stunning as always in your cards

caroline x

Zoe said...

This awesome Debs! Love the folds on her dress, the layout and love the idea of the embossed checkered background. Hugs xoxox

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The added black is a winner! I guess the pink was a bit of a give-away! Hugsxxx

Inky Angel said...

Wow, your card is just fabulous. Totally love your coloring, the folds in the dress sure so realistic. I love PINK too, she's so talented and edgy.
Hugs,
Katie

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.


Hugs Riet.xx