Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Butterflies in La La Land


This week in La La Land we are focussing on butterflies and/or birds. I figured Faerie Marci was the perfect choice to use given the winged theme. I cut the shaped card out using my cameo and had fun decorating it up in darker tones than I would normally use for a faerie card - but I love the definition the black gives. The chipboard sentiment "cloud" is from Scrapmatts.

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R24, R20, R11
Hair - V09, V06, V05, V04, V01
Clothes - 100, V09, V06, V04, B99, B97, BG72
Headband - 100, BG72, R24, R20, R11, G24, G21, YG21
Wings - BG70, V04, V01

4 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

That butterfly is so delicate! Such a pretty addition to your gorgeous design. Hugs xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous!! i love how you have done her hair...the shading is just perfect! beautiful colours too :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lynda said...

I so love the delicious purples Debbie....this is truly magical. ooxx