Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

La-La Land July CHA release


Last but not least from me for the La-La Land release showcase - although I know I'll be playing with these new dies and images a LOT in my future DT projects ;). Today I have a magical dragon to show you - I was going to sit Marci in the saddle but wanted to show off this beauty in all it;s glory!

Check out the photos below to see the FULL release - aren't they ALL amazing - do YOU have a favourite because mine changes on a daily basis??!?!

Dies


Frames and Shapes Kits





Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.


Copics Used
Dragon - V09, V05, V04, V01, BG000, E11, E00, E000
Saddle and reins - E08, YR14, Y19, Y15, Y13

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hello Debbie! More super gorjussness! How long does it take to make one of your beautiful creations? Hugs xxx