Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Challenge #117 for Sparkle Creations


This week at Sparkle Creations we have a fun new challenge for you to play along with - create something using FELT! This gorgeous image is Laptop Lucy - a fabulous modern image I'm sure many of us can relate too - even though I would rather be sitting on a comfy chair - LOL. I love the texture felt gave this project and wanted it to share the spotlight with the image so I kept my embellishments to a minimum. With dies these days being able to cut felt the opportunities are endless  Here I've cut a rolled rose, leaf and scalloped circle in felt using dies - and hand cut a green rectangle for under my sentiment.

Don't forget to check out some more inspiration on the SCRS BLOG and then come along and join in the FUN!

Copics used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus YG67, YG63, YG61, YR31, YR24, YR21, YR20, T2, T0, B97, B95, B93, B91, R24

2 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Loving the pearls

Jane said...

Great card Debbie - laptop and coffee - slurp, yep I'm drinking mine right now!!!
Hugs
Jane