Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sparkle Creations - Inspiration Picture Challenge


This week at Sparkle Creations we have a fun new challenge for you to play along with - check out the inspiration picture on my left. I used Cafe Lucy - a fabulous image for those of us who enjoy meeting up with friends for a coffee - and who doesn't!?!?! I took the Fall colours from the picture to colour Lucy up and for my paper choices.  
Don't forget to check out some more inspiration on the SCRS BLOG and then come along and join in the FUN!

Copics Used - Skin (E11, E00, E000, R20, R11) plus E89, E87, E84, YR31, YR24, YR23, YR20, Y19, Y15, Y11, Y000, W2, W1, 100, T6, T4, T2, T0

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Creations by Patti said...

oooh, I'm liking her: kicking back in my heels with a nice cup of coffee. She just needs to be a brunette! Hah!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

She is adorable. Love that you choose to use fall colors for the card. TFS