Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #228



This week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges we have an interesting one for you....

Use doohickey dies only - no images!

I've used five different dies here. I had planned to create a white on white card but then added a few touches of Kraft and even a bit of green - LOL. It's a fairly simple card but with frantage embossing, dry embossing and crafter's clay letters there is a lot of texture going on. It's something a bit different from me but I hope you like it.

Don't forget to pop over the the MDUC blog and check out the rest of the DT inspiration - and there will be more DT inspiration next week too.

2 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, the white looks so elegant and you've used just the right touches here. It works really well with the Kraft too :) xx

janeslovelycards said...

I love it sweetie! Love how you have the lace doohickey at different sides top and bottom! hugs, Jane xxx