Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Belated 21st and Some News


This post is running about 2 weeks late because I just didn't get a chance to get this card to the birthday girl for her birthday on 13th February and I wanted to give it to her before she saw it on my blog or on FB. I feel terrible about it but I hope she forgives me! At least the glue and stickles will be well and truly dry ;)

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY NICOLE

For Nicole's card I used the gorgeous Woman with Gardenia and Pearls from Aurora Wings - perfect for a young woman with all the fun and whimsy these images have - I just LOVE them!

I also wanted to share some news. My Facebook friends and those who subscribe to the Aurora Wings Facebook page would already know but I wanted to announce it here too.....I was asked to be on the Design Team for the NEW Aurora Wings Challenges. I can't tell you how excited I was about it - not only do I get to play with these images but I'm also working with some amazingly gorgeous and talented crafters :) 

For those interested there is a prize on offer for followers of the new challenge blog as well a freebie and a savings code - check it out on the OFFERS page. Also each of the DT has given our gorgeous new Boss Lady Mitzi and interview - you can find mine here .

Mitzi often has fabulous specials for her images for her Facebook followers - so come along and join in the fun HERE.

Copics Used - Skin {E11, E00, E000, R20, R11} plus G29, G24, YG23, YG21, V17, V15, V12, V000, E37, E35, E31, E30

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable, such pretty colours and details.
luv
Debby

sharryn said...

wow thats stunning... have to have a look at those images

CaroleAnn said...

Debbie
So glad to meet you and have found these beautiful images so delightful to color. Love what you did with this image - it is just so beautiful - your coloring is amazing!! Can't wait for the challenge to begin! Hugs and thanks for sharing your talent as inspiration to us all!

Lynda said...

Congrats on your new appointment Debbie. so cool that you get to do what you do so VERY well. TOTES in love with the card darl. ooxx

Creations by Patti said...

WOW - what a wonderful card to send to a friend. BTW: my birthday is July 9th.......LOL.
:)P

JenniferD said...

Wow Wow Wow this is just Stunning bet she Loooooved her Card. Congrats on your DT Position so well deserved!